Mar 19, 2018
Brian Scudamore of O2E Brands is anything but ordinary. He dropped out of high school and talked his way into college only to drop out again.
Finally, Brian Scudamore decided to take his last $700 and start 1-800-GOT-JUNK.Â Having built this company into a multi-million dollar home services empire, he is now passionate about empowering other small business owners to take the lead in their own companies.
He is the founder of O2E Brands, the banner company for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1- Day Painting, You Move Me, and Shack Shine. They are leaders in customer experience, innovation and franchise development with a combined revenue of $215M.
Now, let's hack!
Brian Scudamore O2E Brands
In this 31-minute episode Brian ScudamoreÂ and I discuss:
- Putting your vision for the future in writing and setting it
- The concept of â€œentrypreneurshipâ€ and how Brian works to help people grow as entrepreneurs
- The value of identifying your weaknesses and being â€œWTFâ€ (willing to fail!)
- Revolutionizing an ordinary business and making it exceptional
- The importance of weathering the storms of entrepreneurship